Oregon Wing Emergency Services
The National Operations Center (NOC) can be reached via voice 24/7 at 888-211-1812 ext 300, via email at OPSCENTER@CAPNHQ.GOV and via fax at 800-555-7902.
The Oregon Wing on-duty Alert Officer can be reached at 844-ORWGCAP (844-679-4227).
Contact the ORWG Emergency Services Directorate
Emergency Services Staff
- Director - Lt Col David Rudawitz
- Assistant Director - Vacant
- Training/Planning Officer -Vacant
- Disaster Relief Officer - TSgt. John Cage
- Search and Rescue Officer - Vacant
- IC Duty Roster 06APR21
We have also spread out the workload for ES Training by assigning ES Training Officers to logical groupings of ES qualifications. For assistance in the development, planning, and delivery of ES training, contact the appropriate ES Training Officer.
Here are those assignments:
- Air Crew (MP, TMP, MO, MS, and AP) – Vacant
- Base Staff/Overhead – Lt Col David Rudawitz
- Chaplain - Vacant
- Communications (MRO and CUL) – 2nd Lt James Gadsby/Maj Jamie Hutches
- Flight Line (FLS and FLM) – Maj Jamie Hutches/2d Lt David Mandrell
- Ground Team (GTL, GM, all levels) – Lt Col Tim Paquin
- sUAS – Capt Mark Trujillo
Important COVID-19 Information
- Flight Ops Memo for Remobilization Phase 2 - 03/21/21
- AIRCREW NOTICE REGARDING Vaccines and the continued usage of masks. (02/11/21)
- Authorized COVID-19 Phase One Flight Operations (04JUL20)
- Aircraft Disinfection Memo
- Glove Removal Procedure
- CAPF 160 DELIBERATE RISK ASSESSMENT WORKSHEET FOR Meetings / Activities / Operational Missions Dated 17/03/2020
- CAWG Aircraft and Vehicle Cleaning Presentation (https://youtu.be/NOEs_jip-nU)
- CDC Disinfection Recommendations (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cleaning-disinfection.html)20200904 -
Scheduled Training and Exercise Events
Watch for announcements or view the wing calendar to confirm dates, locations, and times.
Login to Oregon Wing Office 365 account required to view.
Before the Ground Shakes Earthquake Preparedness Seminar
This outstanding session focused on helping our federal community ensure they are ready for the "big one" here in the Pacific NW. Please share widely, and if you were unable to attend the seminar, take an hour and watch the video. It may just save the life of you and those you love!
Presented by Ethos Preparedness Education.
“A 9.0 Cascadia Subduction Zone earthquake will be a disaster unlike anyone has ever seen.” - FEMA Region 10 administrator Ken Murphy. In order to achieve resilience, we must all contribute to our region's preparedness culture. Ethos aims to create an enduring conversation in your workplace and household.
This presentation includes:
- Basic ELT DF Virtual Classroom Training - May 19 1900-2030 - Click here to join the meeting
- Urban ELT DF Virtual Classroom Training - June 16 1900-2030 - Click here to join the meeting
- ES Qualification Process - June 30 1900-200 - Click here to join the meeting
- Air and Ground Sortie Debriefing and Finances
- IMT Kit Contents
ES Officer Orientation
ORWG 2020 Wing Conference ES Sessions
- ES Review Session
- IC Meeting
- Pilot and FRO Session
Emergency Services Links
- ORWG IMT Kit
- PCR IMT Kit
- ORWG IC Initial Response Job Aid
- ORWG Incident Management TTPs
- CAP GIS Portal
- Recommendation for Change of ORWG Publication (PDF fill-in)
- Recommendation for Change of ORWG Publication (MS Word)
- ORWG Incident Typing Matrix
- CAPR 60-3 ES Training and Operational Missions
- NHQ Emergency Services Information
- ICS Forms
- Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP)
- HSEEP Exercise Types