Emergency Services Support
Contact the ORWG Operations Leadership Team
The Oregon Wing on-duty Alerting Officer can be reached at 844-ORWGCAP (844-679-4227). The Wing Alerting Duty Officer will respond to calls 24-hours per day. Duty Officer Roster
The National Operations Center (NOC) can be reached via voice 24/7 at 888-211-1812 ext 300.
The NOC can also be reached via email at OPSCENTER@CAPNHQ.GOV and via fax at 800-555-7902, but after normal duty hours, emergency requests should be followed up with a call to the duty officer.
Important COVID-19 Information
- Authorized COVID-19 Phase One Flight Operations (204JUL20)
- Aircraft Disinfection Memo
- Glove Removal Procedure
- CAPF 160 DELIBERATE RISK ASSESSMENT WORKSHEET FOR Meetings / Activities / Operational Missions Dated 17/03/2020
- CAWG Aircraft and Vehicle Cleaning Presentation (https://youtu.be/NOEs_jip-nU)
- CDC Disinfection Recommendations (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cleaning-disinfection.html)20200904 -
- 20200904 - Avoid flights over the town of Amity, Oregon below 3000 AGL. Amity (shown on the attached sectional clip) is 5nm south of McMinnville Airport.
Operations and Emergency Services Staff
|Col. Brian Bishop||Director of Operationsemail@example.com|
|Lt Col. David Rudawitz||Assistant Director of Operationsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lt Col. David Rudawitz||Director Emergency Servicesemail@example.com|
|Capt. Mark Trujillo||Small UAS Program Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lt Col. Dennis Wyza||Standardization and Evaluationsemail@example.com|
|Vacant||Emergency Services Training Officer|
|TSgt. John Cage||Disaster Relief Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Maj Don Lang||Homeland Security Officer||Donnel.Lang@orwgcap.org|
|Lt Col. Robert Grist||Critical Incident Stress Management||Robert.Grist@orwgcap.org|