Oregon Wing Emergency Services
The National Operations Center (NOC) can be reached via voice 24/7 at 888-211-1812 ext 300, via email at OPSCENTER@CAPNHQ.GOV and via fax at 800-555-7902.
The Oregon Wing on-duty Alert Officer can be reached at 844-ORWGCAP (844-679-4227).
Contact the ORWG Emergency Services Directorate
Emergency Services Staff
- Director - Lt Col David Rudawitz
- Assistant Director - Vacant
- Training/Planning Officer -Vacant
- Disaster Relief Officer - TSgt. John Cage
- Homeland Security Officer - Maj Don Lang
- Search and Rescue Officer - Vacant
- Critical Incident Stress Management - Lt Col. Robert Grist
Important COVID-19 Information
- AIRCREW NOTICE REGARDING Vaccines and the continued usage of masks. (02/11/21)
- Authorized COVID-19 Phase One Flight Operations (04JUL20)
- Aircraft Disinfection Memo
- Glove Removal Procedure
- CAPF 160 DELIBERATE RISK ASSESSMENT WORKSHEET FOR Meetings / Activities / Operational Missions Dated 17/03/2020
- CAWG Aircraft and Vehicle Cleaning Presentation (https://youtu.be/NOEs_jip-nU)
- CDC Disinfection Recommendations (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cleaning-disinfection.html)20200904 -
Scheduled Training and Exercise Events
SAR/DR exercises and training events are typically held the third weekend of each month.
Watch for announcements or view the wing calendar to confirm dates, locations, and times.
Login to Oregon Wing Office 365 account required to view.
ORWG 2020 Wing Conference ES Sessions
- ES Review Session
- IC Meeting
- Pilot and FRO Session
Emergency Services Links
- ORWG IMT Kit
- PCR IMT Kit
- ORWG IC Initial Response Job Aid
- ORWG Incident Management TTPs
- Recommendation for Change of ORWG Publication (PDF fill-in)
- Recommendation for Change of ORWG Publication (MS Word)
- ORWG Incident Typing Matrix
- CAPR 60-3 ES Training and Operational Missions
- NHQ Emergency Services Information
- ICS Forms
- Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP)
- HSEEP Exercise Types