Plans and Programs / XA
Plans and Programs Officer: Lt Col Theresa Longley
Duties of the Plans and Programs Officer
- Directs and coordinates overall planning activities. They shall:
- Develop plans and programs and monitor the overall implementation of special projects as directed by the commander and higher headquarters.
- Plan and coordinate region, wing or group conferences.
- Formulate plans and programs for the utilization of CAP units in peacetime and domestic emergencies.
- Interpret and integrate into policy such plans and programs, laws, policy statements, directives regulations, and other communications received from higher headquarters.
- Provide guidance and cooperate with responsible staff sections in the development of operational plans and programs.